Each sorority has certain symbols associated with it; Alpha Kappa Alpha is no different. A sorority with such a rich history is sure to have many symbols to represent its milestones and members. AKA continues to stay true to its mission which is why its past accomplishments are always celebrated through its jewelry and paraphernalia.
- The Symbols Of AKA And Their Meanings
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Gift Ideas for Christmas
- The Classic Styling of Alpha Kappa Alpha
- Welcome all Sisters! Here are Some Accessories to Welcome Your Sorority Sisters in Style!
- Joining a Sorority: All You Need to Know
- 5 Inspirational Women Who Are Honorary AKA Members
- Searching for the Perfect Gift for Your Sorority Sister
- Welcome to our blog!
Strong women have been the basis of the Alpha Kappa Alpha sorority.
Society is keen on placing labels and thereby grouping people.
You can be popular, have an excellent academic record and make positive contributions to society—but that still might not be enough to join an Alpha Kappa Alpha sorority.